In this free email course, learn a new algebra topic each day, from properties of real numbers to solving equations. We provide video explanations and examples to help you relate this subject to the real world.Read More>>
Mental Math Help
A new mental math lesson is delivered to your inbox each weekday explaining how to use a new mental math trick. Help your kid feel more confident and perform math faster by incorporating these lessons into your existing homeschool math class.Read More>>
Sometimes you just need a little help in the math department.
Our homeschool courses are free, designed to work with all homeschool curricula, and help your child feel three things: “This is fun,” “This is useful in the real world,” and “I can do this!”
- Our courses are developed and taught by homeschoolers, for homeschoolers
- One lesson is delivered to you by email, usually once per weekday
- Each lesson contains video examples and explanations of new concepts in simple terms
- Archived lessons are available online, and you can ask follow up questions on any lesson
- Our lessons are supplements to any homeschool curriculum – no need to buy anything new
- Premium lessons include practice worksheets, full detailed solutions, and more real world examples.
- Math education is about more than arithmetic. Everyone needs to know how to perform basic arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, basic stuff with fractions, decimals, percents, consumer math, and so forth). If your kids are still working on those things, then by all means, keep working, because they will use all of that stuff…
- A one-sheet overview of adding fractions, including examples you can share with your kids of how this is used in the real world…separated into 5 common career paths. Use this to make a math lesson engaging and relevant to what your kid wants to do in the future. (First time we’ve produced one of these,…
- There is so much math you can learn and talk about with your kids when you’re doing regular everyday things. Here are 25 “math problems” you can use when you go to the grocery store, ranging from elementary math through Algebra! Elementary Math (Substitute your own products and prices based on what you’re actually buying…